Monday, June 1, 2009

THANK YOU TO MY AMY!


I have tried for about 2 or 3 weeks in between moving and school ending for the summer to get the following video and blog up and running. I finally broke down and called the "blogspert" for help. She was wonderful! In between keeping 3 boys learning singing and speaking parts and one kid pouring her water in her salad and a hubby and others in the back yard tearing up the patio and putting in a new one stopped to help a friend in need.

I have to admit, I don't consider myself to have a ton of friends but I can say that I have friends that I can always count on.

Thank you to Amy and my other friends who I know will always be there no matter what. (That means you too Mom!)

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome!!:) We've been there for each other for a very long, long time. Doesn't matter how long it's been or where we live, both of us knows we can count on one another.

    BTW, have you checked out my blog lately? Another friend of mine updated the look of it. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs.Dyer umm I forgot to tell you that my step sis died i dont know if u heard about it but she got shot twice at won of her friends house her name is Christina Adamas so ya and if u want to reply email michellehiggi@yahoo.com so ya. ps. r.i.p christina

    ReplyDelete