Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Got Mail!

I'ts a book!
Help please.




Grandmother Da'Lin has the coolest stamps.


I got mail!




The other day Grandmother Da'Lin sent mail. She sent the cutest little Valentine pack that included a book and 4 Valentines. (to be put together- more on this later) Ava loved it! She loves getting any kind of mail but some that has her name on it just takes the cake.

We opended the package and read the book. Then we started to look at the valentines and that is when I realized that they had to be put together. OH NO! Before I realized it, we had parts and pieces everywhere and then I had to figure out which parts went with which pieces. To say the least we made the best game out of picking up all of the pices and putting them into nice neat piles.

We did get to put them together on Sunday night before Valentines so I hope they make it there on time.
Love to all,
Jim, Jes, Ava and Maggie

2 comments:

  1. I love the dance pics. Ava's so pretty. Give her a kiss for Auntie Sherrye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting mail is so much fun! Looks like she had a blast!

    ReplyDelete